Friday, July 07, 2006

Two words

"More cheese" and "the. ball."
Ethan has been right on time or early for every baby milestone except for talking. He was a little behind the curve on that one (my theory is that was a result of the fluid in his ears...). But he said his first word- "bubbles" about a month ago and he's just been increasing his vocabulary daily. He's going to start talking back any day now!

Yesterday, when I picked him up from daycare, he ran to give me a hug just like every other day then pointed to a ball and plain as day said "the. ball." HE PUT TWO WHOLE WORDS TOEGETHER!!! But that's nothing compared to what he said at lunch: "More cheese" that's really no suprise that he wanted more cheese (the boy doesn't mess around when it comes to food) but he asked for more! Maybe it's just because I'm his mom, but I think that's pretty amazing.

Oh, he also says "please."

No comments: