Monday, June 26, 2006

Bubbles and dog-dogs

In light of the fact that I havn't posted in over a month, I'll give you the quick and dirty edition:

Between Ethan and myself, we went to the doctor 5 times. Nothing terrible. Ethan's ears still have fluid in them, but he can hear fine. I had 8 moles sliced off and 3 frozen. Yummy! Ethan is 34 inches tall and about 26 pounds!

Ethan is a regular chatterbox. Bubbles. Ball. Bottle. All done. dog-dog (which applies to EVERY animal). Juice. Please. Bye-bye. He has about the most adorable voice. Ever. Also. He calls me Mom about half of the time. MOM. not Mama. MOM. He's such a big boy!

I went on a 9 mile hike.

I shot a scary handgun for work. Bah! I don't like guns.

My son has turned into a monkey. He climbs on everything.

Rather than crying when he wakes up from a nap, he just climbs out of bed and wanders the house until he finds me. My baby's growing up! (sniff sniff)

Well. I actually think that's about it. It really seemed like more went on, but according to my calendar that is all.

For the the 4th, we went to a picnic where E got to go in a bounce house. And after that we went to La Purisima Mission in Lompoc, California. Where I head butted a horse. I swear it was an accident. Ethan got really excited to see all the 'dog-dogs' (horses, cows, goats, sheep, pigs and donkeys)!

I can't believe it's already July. They tell you that time really flies once you have kids. But you never really know the full scope of what they mean until you have one. Time just needs to slow down. Way down.

No comments: