Monday, June 05, 2006

Brilliant!

Last night Ethan pointed to his electric bubble blower thing and said "buh-booo?" That's really one of his first words that he said on his own, without me prompting him. He'll say "dooce" for juice...and shoes, actually. He's so smart!

Also last night he was going around to all of his toys that play music and dancing with them (even if the music wasn't actually playing). I got some great video of it, which is a miracle, because he usually stops everything if I bring out the camera and then focuses all of his energy on trying to get it out of my hands! It's just too bad I can't figure out how to add video to this thing- if that's even possible...

I had a Pampered Chef party on saturday. Turned out to be kind of a bust. Out of the 40 people that were invited, none of them RSVPd, and only 3 of them showed up. But I did try some delicious recipes- Cheesy artichoke cups and fruit pizza...delish! I signed up to be a consultant back in September just so I could get all the tools for cheap, and I've had a couple of parties. But I think that one will be my last. I didn't really make any money off of it, maybe $100...so I won't miss anything!


No comments: