Sunday, May 28, 2006

Vomitus Humongous...


Puke. Vomit. Blow chunks. Yup. That's what my weekend has been filled with. My poor sweet Ethan has been afflicted with...well...I don't know what he has. But it makes him spew. Which, in turn, makes me want to join him. ESPECIALLY when the projectile vomit lands ALL OVER ME!

It's a really strange thing, though. He is as happy as a clam until about 20 seconds before he throws up. In that 20 seconds he cries. And then the puke. It's crazy how such a small child can produce THAT much throw up. And as soon as he's done- he's back to his happy self. I told my mom that I think he has baby bulemia. She didn't think it was funny. I guess she's right. Bulemia is no laughing matter. But he wasn't keeping anything down, until I gave him some delicious Pedialyte.

This whole throw up fiasco started when my gentleman friend was here (I really was going to tell him how I felt...). But the frantic cleaning of bodily fluids and changing Ethan's clothes, and my clothes, kind of killed that one. So needless to say, I chickened out. I wanted to be looking pretty good, and NOT smelling like bile.

Also? Ethan threw up on my friend's 2 month old sons head. He has impecable aim. No joke.

No comments: